Brownwood, TX


Where do I go to set up water service?

Water Utilities are located at Brownwood City Hall, 501 Center Ave. 8-5 M-F. To set up new service, you will need a valid Drivers License, renter's agreement or resident information and the deposit for service.

What day is my trash picked up?

The City of Brownwood runs a rotating schedule, contact Sanitation at 325 643-4200 for information on your route.

Who do I contact about problems with my street?

The City of Brownwood street department handles road repair within Brownwood city limits.  A street repair work order can be placed by calling 325 643-4200, or online. 

Where can I get a copy of an Accident Report?

Contact the Brownwood Police Department, Records Division at 325 646-6862 M-F 7:00 AM - 4:30 PM for information on Crash Reports.

Where can I go for immunizations for school or travel?

The Brownwood/Brown County Health Department offers a variety of immunizations through several programs such as Texas Vaccines for Children (TVFC), Medicaid, CHiPS, and private vaccines. Several other health services are also provided. Contact the Brownwood/Brown County Health Department at 325 646-0554.

How can I rent a pavilion at a park for a party?

The City of Brownwood Parks Department rents the coliseum, rooms at the Lehnis Train Museum, pavilions, and other facilities for birthdays, weddings, any celebration gathering. Contact the Parks Department at 325 646-3586 for reservations.

How I dispose of a deceased pet?

To dispose of deceased pet or report a dead animal please call Animal Control at 325-646-2525. To assist with this process please report a specific location or landmark.

Animal Control

Where can I report illegal dumping and other code violations?

Code violations in the City of Brownwood can be reported by calling 325-646-5775, or by filling out the following form.

Code Enforcement Violaton Notification

Where do I dispose of old tires?

The landfill will accepts sliced or shredded tires @ a charge of $40.00 per ton, and the recycling center will accept tires. Call the landfill for more information at 325-646-6574, and the recycling center at 325-641-8832.